sony notebook

I hope you will not consider this to be a spam. That is not my intention. In trying to reach  ptpsupport@myhelpsupport.com  all efforts have failed. I am wondering about this so called freeSony Vaio Notebook. Would you be so kind as to shed some light on it for me. I fulfilled the final step- sponsor participation, yet when I check my status it is not recorded as such. Would you be able to tell me why. Your willingness to help me would be greatly appreciated, as I have purchased items I would otherwise have purchased except for the promise of the notebook. Thank you so very much.