Re: quik into testing

Ce jour Thu, 23 Dec 2004, Andreas Barth a dit:

> Hi,
>
> more than one annotation to that:
>
> quik can go in via unstable, if you convince us. And, the unstable way

i don't see what could be more convincing than the simple fact that it
*unbreaks* things that have been borked in it for years. even the
partition= conf option works now (man quik.conf(5)).

> is the prefered way. However, as there are major changes, I would like

it's in unstable now.

> to let quik wait for at least 20 days.

ok. been there for 12 AFAICS.

> Another issue: As far as I know, it's not possible to list two people in
> the maintainer field; if you co-maintain someone with somebody else, one
> of them needs to go in the uploads field. Please see
> http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-pkgs.en.html#s-collaborative-maint

thanks. it kinda mangled the Maintainers: field when i was checking
things via BTS, QA, and PDO.

PS: i've subbed to -mentors =). i think i need it.

> for details.
>

> Cheers,
> Andi
> --
>    http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/
>    PGP 1024/89FB5CE5  DC F1 85 6D A6 45 9C 0F  3B BE F1 D0 C5 D1 D9 0C

                                 .... what McDonalds is to gourmet cooking.
                -- unknown; seen in Marc Merlin's .sig