Re: Preparation of the next stable Debian GNU/Linux update (III)

On Sat, 2004-12-18 at 19:53 +0100, Santiago Vila wrote:
> Not directly related to 3.0r4, but while we are at it:
>
> Would be possible to remove packages in security.debian.org which are
> already part of 3.0r3?

Isn't that "not correct", since someone who installs from 3.0 or
3.0r[123] disks will need all of the packages in security.d.o to
be able to upgrade to the latest secure revisions?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Fair is where you take your cows to be judged."
Unknown