Re: Spamassassin 3.0 not in testing

* Travis Crump (pretzalz@techhouse.org) [041207 21:30]:
> MrVanes wrote:
> >I've been watching the spamassassin package page
> >(http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/spamassassin.html) for a while now, hoping
> >for spamassassin 3.0 to enter testing but it's being held (for 23 days) by
> >some 'aba'.

> [...] but I don't know what the current concerns are, if any.

The current concerns are that the maintainer wrote in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/11/msg00403.html that he
doesn't consider the current upload to be ok for release; that is the
reason why I didn't remove the block (what I did originially intend).
Please see http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/hints/aba for details.

(Ok, I will do now what I intended to do for days: I create a new RC-bug
with the appropriate quoting from the maintainer, and remove my hint
afterwards.)

Cheers,
Andi
--