subversion transition from 1.0.9 to 1.1.1

Dear RMs,

 Talking with the subversion upstream, and as 1.1.1 is a mature
release, we would like to upload svn 1.1.1 to unstable, which currently in
experimental only. We already asked dependant package maintainers about
their opinion and feedback on this issue, and provide a separate
dependant package with 1.1.1 support in experimental if such is needed.
Hope that the release team also bless this, and will let svn uploaded to
unstable when time comes.
When I will have detailed information about how much change it needs, I
will write again to debian-release. If you have any concern about this
transition and/or what should be done before it, please let us know.

Thanks for any comment in advance,
Laszlo on behalf of the Subversion packaging team.
--
BorsodChem Joint-Stock Company				Linux Support Center
Software engineer					Developer