Re: I need help getting Mozilla FIrefox 0.9.3-5 into testing

Hi,

* Eric Dorland (eric@debian.org) [040920 02:40]:
> If you take a look at
> http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=mozilla-firefox I'm in
> pretty good shape. However, I definitely need
> mozilla-firefox-locale-es and mozilla-firefox-locale-gl removed from
> testing before the new version will go in.

I talked yesterday with Steve about this topic. A third problem is, that
there is no m68k present, but this is now almost solved. Also, Steve
has already added hints to remove the outdated translations from sarge.
So, this problem is already solved.

> The other problem is that I build depend on the version of binutils in
> unstable. I thought the testing scripts did not consider the
> build-depends, but if they do that could pose a problem as well.

This page shows more than britneys considers. If I'm not mistaken,
Firefox should go in tomorrow (today m68k will go from incoming into
unstable, and tomorrow, the sarge transition takes place).

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/