Re: Classification of some arm builds that are 'Building'

As long as you're working on arm build issues, this seems like as good
a time as any to mention that xerces23 and xerces24 are still in a
false state of Dep-Wait even though the dependency problem that got
them there has been resolved for weeks.  I've sent multiple polite and
gentle messages to arm@buildd.debian.org and refuse to resort to more
hostile tactics because I think they are counterproductive. :-) If
you're taking on some problems with arm builds and you think it makes
sense, I'd be quite grateful if you could push a little on this as
well.  If not, let me know, and I will continue on my current track.
Thanks.

--Jay

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>