Could xmbmon make it to sarge?

Hi all,

I brought this to attention before this summer, and I still don't know
if anyone around here could not make something to help me out.

xmbmon was build on arm/unstable before I decided to take arm out of the
Architecture: field (since it's not designed to run on arm). It's been
100 days since xmbmon entered unstable but it hasn't made it to testing
since it's waiting to be removed from arm/unstable (#256796).

Could it be possible for xmbmon to get into sarge? It's a very nice
application that would help some people not wanting to mess with lm-*

Thanks,

Alberto

--
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta   | BOFH excuse #238:
agi@(agi.as|debian.org)    | You did wha... oh _dear_....

Key fingerprint = 9782 04E7 2B75 405C F5E9  0C81 C514 AF8E 4BA4 01C3