Re: Removal suggestions

Quoting Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>:

> On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 12:52:55PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> > remove ccs/0.cvs20040703-2
> > # see 262925
>
> > remove libroxen-gdbmuserauth/1.0-7
> > remove libroxen-kiwilogger/1.3-4
> > remove libroxen-roxpoll-doc/1.3-5
> > remove libroxen-templatecreator/0.4-5
> > remove roxen-fonts-iso8859-1/0-6
> > remove roxen-fonts-iso8859-2/0-6
> > # depend all on removed roxen, should be removed or migrated to roxen3
> > # removal is needed to remove pike and roxen from testing
>
> Hinted for removal.

Just as well I guess. They work only with Roxen 1.3 and that is/should be
removed from the FTP archive(s)...

There is little point in porting them to Roxen3, since that have all that
built in (exept maybe roxpoll but I don't care about that - it's a really
crappy module anyway :).
--
kibo counter-intelligence Mossad attack FSF Marxist toluene
supercomputer Kennedy NSA Cuba domestic disruption Noriega president