Re: Doc++ removal breaks unrelated packages.

On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 07:47:54AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> Hi,

> >   If this guy doesn't reply soon, I'll make an upload to restore this
> >   package in the archive. But we'll need to poke any ftp-master to easy
> >   its NEW status.
>
> I was willing to do the same; please do reintroduce this package.
>
> I only have source to 3.4.10-1 available locally,
> if you have 3.4.10-2 source available, please do.

  I'm building it and I'll upload it to incoming just after. In about 1
  hour the package should be at incoming queue.

  BTW, snapshot.debian.net is your friend ;-)

> I cannot find the trace, but I have an impression Stefan orphaned
> this package?

  He has not sent any mail to wnpp telling that. He has only requested
  package removal as seen in that bug #.

  Regards,

--
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo