RFH: xsidplay

Hi,

 I am a bit confused why xsidplay failed to build on ARM[1]. The buildd
states the following:
-- cut --
Package libqt3-headers has no available version, but exists in the
database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
However the following packages replace it:
  libqt3-mt-dev libqt3-dev
E: Package libqt3-headers has no installation candidate
apt-get failed.
-- cut --

But the package built with the same Build-Depends on all the other
archs, and I just did an update/install libqt3-headers and it just
worked. Also according to the last upload of qt-x11-free[2] libqt3-headers
is still available, evenmore libqt3-mt-dev depends on it. That's why I
am completely out of ideas why the build failed.
As I see I have two possible route:
- Try to find out why it is failed on ARM, but I do not have access to
  any so I do not know where can I start;
- As I am not a DD yet, if I delete libqt3-headers from my Build-Depends
  (libqt3-mt-dev will pull it anyway it seems) and ask my sponsor to
  upload a new version, would it help?

The package otherwise fine, survived 13 days in unstable on other archs
without any bugs.
Why I ask it on debian-release as it would be nice to have this
package for Sarge as I have just taken over this package, and fixed some
policy confirmance problems[3], but the freeze is getting around the
corner. Could this make into Sarge?

Thanks for any pointers in advance,
Laszlo/GCS
[1] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=xsidplay&ver=1.6.5.1a-3&arch=arm&stamp=1094407883&file=log&as=raw