Re: FTFBS in sarge

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 08:59:31PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 12:39:25AM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> > I've done a test build of sarge.  About 250 arch any packages failes to build.
> >
> > I attached the lists of packages which failes because of
> > - generic errors,
> > - non-resolvable Build-Depends.
>
> I took me some time and investigated all "non-resolvable Build-Depends"
> bugs. My current findings are attached. For some I've already filed bugs
> or upgraded existing ones, some packages are still marked TODO...
>
> For some of the more complex problems (and for removal suggestions) I
> will send separate mails to debian-release.

> cursel objc-poc NOT in TESTING

cursel has already been removed from testing for this reason.

> gcc-3.0 libc6-dev(unsatisfiable constraint) REMOVED SID but freeze

This looks like it's mostly fixed once the new qt-embedded reaches
sarge, leaving only a gutenbrowser binary on hppa that would need
rebuilt.

> kdegraphics tiff NOT in TESTING

re-uploaded via t-p-u, requires NEW processing again.

> kernel-kbuild-2.6-2 kernel-source-2.6.5 RC bug filed

AIUI, the kernel-kbuild packages are superseded with newer 2.6 kernels,
so this will probably become a removal.

> thy libgnutls11-dev(>=1.0.16-7) libgnutls11-dev is frozen, TODO: ?

That looks like a bug in thy, with an unnecessarily strict build-dep.

Thanks, Frank and Bastian, for all your work here.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer