Re: gcrypt7/gnutls10 => gcrypt11/gnutls11 for Sarge

On 2004-07-24 Matthias Urlichs <smurf@smurf.noris.de> wrote:
> I will upload a gnutls10 which builds against the new version
> later today.
[...]

Bad news for you. :-( This change in the new gnutls10
|  * Use hevea, not latex2html.
makes it FTBFS on hppa, m68k, mips, mipsel, s390 because hevea is
uninstallable in these architectures, as ocaml does not build on these
anymore. (I do not know whether this will be fixed soon.)
             cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"