Re: timeline for next release

At 19 Jul 04 15:37:08 GMT,
Sven Luther wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 06:57:43PM +0900, Kenshi Muto wrote:
> > I mean how about do we sync (at least have relationship) Sarge pulse
> > with this schedule.
>
> Well, i guess once debian-installer is ready, we have done our part of the
> contract, and the rest of the decision is in the RM's hand.

So this is because I sent this thread as To: debian-release, Cc: debian-boot.

Further, to make debian-installer ready, it needs to make base packages
stable. They are out of d-i team control. RM's help is needed.

I saw Collin's response. I hope RM team provides us a good vision.

Thanks,
--
Kenshi Muto
kmuto@debian.org