Re: snafu in libopencdk upload

Hi,

Andreas Metzler:
> I do not like the later possibility, but tjhat is just imho. Matthias,
> what do you think about dropping libgcrypt-pth in libgcrypt7?

Hmmm...

> merkel:> grep-dctrl -FDepends -n -sFilename libgcrypt7 \
>  /org/ftp.root/debian/dists/sid/main/binary-ia64/Packages |\
>   while read i ; do  dpkg -x /org/ftp.root/debian/$i gcry
> done
> merkel:> cd gcry && find -type f -exec objdump -p '{}' \; > objdumps
> There is no references to libpth in objdumps. - And sarge showed
> identical results.

OK. I'll build a new version with a build-conflicts against libpth-dev.
I'll make it available in my personal repository first, so that somebody
else can cross-check.

Unfortunately it's kindof late; give me a few hours of sleep. :-/
It'll be at http://smurf.noris.de/code/debian/unstable tomorrow morning.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de