Re: What's with a non-released version in sarge?

On Sun, Jun 27, 2004 at 05:40:35PM +1000, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm rebuilding my webserver, with sarge, because I figure it's going to
> release sooner rather than later.
>
> [rant about squirrelmail]

See the BTS, what you request is already filed there, plus the status
of it. The BTS would also have been the first step towards the solution
of this issue, if it weren't yet nearly solved.

Executive summary has already been given by Andi Barth.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl