Re: more removal suggestions

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 12:09:41AM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:

> # suggestions from 2004-06-09

> # build-dependency disappeared; report from 2004-05-02; no maintainer reaction
> # no dependencies
> # 246963
> remove dchub/0.4.5-2

Hinted.

> # security issue; report from 2004-04-27; no maintainer reaction
> # no dependencies
> # 246093
> remove gnome-cups-manager/0.17-3

Downgraded; and closed anyway by the maintainer.

> # build-dependency disappeared; serious since 2004-03-29
> # no maintainer reaction; no dependencies
> # 229953
> remove hitop/0.36-3

Hinted.

> # segfaults; report from 2004-03-30
> # no maintainer reaction
> # depends: axkit-language-htmldoc
> # build-depends: freeswan, openswan, privoxy
> # 241101
> remove htmldoc/1.8.23-1.1

Hinted.

> # axkit-language-htmldoc is ITAed since 2003-09-10.
> remove axkit/1.6.2-3

Not hinted because it wouldn't stay out on its own.  If you believe this
package should be removed from the archive, please file a removal
request against ftp.debian.org through the QA team requesting its
removal from sid.

> # build-depends on gcc-3.2/g++-3.2
> # FTBFS: Patches fail to apply
> # 243048, 246797
> # no maintainer reaction
> # depends: xen-domain0-utils
> remove xen/1.2-4

Meh, and just when we started using this at work.  I think I'll have to
go out on a limb to try to save this one, before hinting it out...

> # zinf: Zinf crashes with segmentation fault when searching for MyMusic for the
> # first time; sonce 2004-04-08
> # no maintainer reaction; no dependencies
> remove zinf/2.2.5-3

Hinted.

Thanks,
--