Re: GNOME 2.6 definitely not ready for unstable

Le dim, 23/05/2004 à 03:06 +0300, Martin-Éric Racine a écrit :

> anyhow.  This just goes to show that Rhythmbox 0.8.4 should not have been
> allowed to enter unstable until the 2.6 gnome-core did.

Ok, and even in this case, it's not a gnome2.6 part, we have not worked
on it ... you can't juge gnome2.6 on a separate mistake. BTW I still
belive that's not a mistake since gconf-editor is an esay way to
configure it ... and the configuration problem is a gstreamer0.8 problem
and not a rhythmbox one!

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher