Re: Upload of GNOME 2.6 to unstable

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 09:36:30PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

[experimental/gnome; experimental/libtool; experimental/kde; etc]

> Now, aj, what do you feel about this, is this solution technically
> feasible without too much modification of the current scheme ?

I don't believe so; I've looked into similar things before, but it's
non-trivial.

> If so, then i will setup and maintain a powerpc autobuilder for it.

Setting up a ppc autobuilder for experimental as-is wouldn't be any harder
than in the above scenario, I would've thought.

Cheers,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.