Please (temporarily) remove debian-edu meta packages from testing

Hello,
The debian-edu sourcepackage generates 23 metapackages which only
consist of dependencies. The dependencies are generated semi
automatically by the script gen-control. - It basically takes a task
file that lists packages that should be depended on, checks which ones
are actually available in $dist and generates a control file that lists
the availble packages as "Depends" and the unavailable ones as
"Suggests".  Currently "testing" is used as $dist.

Currently education-standalone-extras blocks kdemultimedia.
education-standalone-extras depends on kmix because the old version of
kdemultimedia provides kmix. See #246463 for details.

To resolve this I suggest to remove debian-edu from testing
remove debian-edu/0.768
and let it (automatically) return when its dependencies have been
updated.

debian-edu is self-contained with respect t reverse dependencies, no
other packages depend on any of its binaries.

Due to the design of this package this procedure (or a hint) will
have to be repated each time a depended-on package is not provided in
updated versions in sid.
               cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"