Re: Suggest removal of icecast2 from testing

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 02:55:52AM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> remove icecast2/1.9+2.0alphasnap2+20030802-1.2
> Bug #229720; the 'license-clean' version still hasn't been uploaded, and the
> 'license-dirty' version shouldn't be released.

Removal hint added.

If I'm reading the bug log correctly, the only RC issue here is the
presence of the non-free files win32/ResizeableDialog.cpp and
win32/Resizeable dialog.h in the .orig.tar.gz.  Everything else appears
to have been a matter of copyright clarification, not of code needing to
be removed/rewritten.  Surely, the win32 sources are not needed by
Debian -- if syncing against upstream CVS isn't possible now, couldn't
someone address this by rolling a new tarball with these files excluded?

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer