Not enough information about sid->testing migration?

Hi Bjorn, hi debian-release,

I used to think that I would never ask such questions, but I am looking
for 10th time in last 3 days at:
http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=sablevm

And I still cannot understand why packages built from sablevm source
(sablevm, libsablevm1, libsablevm-dev, jikes-sablevm) cannot migrate to
testing along with packages built from sablevm-classlib
(libsablevm-classlib1-java and libsablevm-nativelib1).

The script says:
sablevm is waiting for sablevm-classlib
      * Updating sablevm-classlib makes 2 depending packages
        uninstallable on alpha: libsablevm1, sablevm

  * Updating sablevm makes 2 non-depending packages uninstallable on
    alpha: libsablevm1, sablevm

I understand that there might be some other dependencies of some of
these binary packages. Maybe libsablevm-native1 has been built with
newer version of gtk+? I _don't know_ and I see no way to get these
informations from any of interfaces known to me. This would help me
assess if ex. it makes sense to upload new packages, or should I just
wait 3 days for some abcdef package to migrates too...

I've seen (on the MLs) that some packages need "hints" in testing
scripts. Do I need them for SableVM? How can I find out? Or is there
some problem with my packages? On SID they apt-get install just fine.

I'd be thankful for a bit of info/help

				Grzegorz B. Prokopski

PS: SableVM in testing is completly broken because by mistake I allowed
newer sablevm-classpath to slip into testing w/o corresponding sablevm
packages. That's why I find it so important for these packages to
migrate, but I'd also want to know what to do, what should I expect next
time.

--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux      http://www.debian.org