Please consider lzo 1.08-2 for sarge

The -2 release of lzo 1.08 (frozen) was a "packaging cleanup", which I
never really intended to go into sarge considering the expected
timeline back then.  But now I feel that it has waited long enough that
it might as well be pushed into sarge, in the interest of having
everything on the same level.  It's not a big deal, though.

Changelog:

lzo (1.08-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * New maintainer (closes: #265726)
  * Previous two NMUs acknowledged (closes: #261872, #268052, #263513)
  * Revised descriptions
  * Changed section and priority to match overrides
  * Completed copyright information
  * Removed content-free README.debian
  * Updated rules to debhelper 4 conventions
  * Removed now useless liblzo1.postinst
  * Moved documentation files around
  * Use --disable-dependency-tracking and --disable-libtool-lock to
    speed up builds
  * Added watch file
  * Converted to dpatch
  * Updated libtool (closes: #261313)