Re: Preparation of the next stable Debian GNU/Linux update (III)

ms> Santiago Vila wrote:
>> Not directly related to 3.0r4, but while we are at it:
>>
>> Would be possible to remove packages in security.debian.org which are
>> already part of 3.0r3?

ms> What would we gain from this?

ms> I would not like that but maybe you have a good reason for asking.

It reduze the index files. But I don't like to force it because the
user can use an outdated mirror and in this case security will have
the needed packages for his system be secure again.

IMHO we should leave it in both places.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116