Where should I request forgotten rebuilds?

Release team,

Thanks for the octave cluebat. Thanks also for pushing R through last
weekend or whenever that was.  There is one remaining problem:
r-cran-fseries is 50 days old and not in testing because initial builds on
arm and s390 failed due to changes happening then to the R toolchain. These
have long been ironed out -- but the source package fseries never get

Where would I request that? On the respective porters list? Somewhere else?

Thanks again,  Dirk

If you don't go with R now, you will someday.
  -- David Kane on r-sig-finance, 30 Nov 2004