Re: contrib packages with missing dependencies

* Peter Eisentraut (peter_e@gmx.net) [041130 16:50]:
> Is there anything the release managers are able and willing to do in order to
> help some contrib packages with missing dependencies into sarge?  There are
> several packages that have java dependencies that seemingly cannot be
> resolved without some sort of hammer.  A sizeable list of possible candidates
> can be found at
> <http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?staller=java-package>.

There is a patch in preparation that will allow such package to go
through without further manual intervention. We know that we need to fix
this pre-release, but - well, we just didn't manage it. Sorry for the
long time.

Cheers,
Andi
--