Re: report on current state of sarge security

joeyh@debian.org wrote:

>ppp 2.4.2+20040428-3 needed, have 2.4.2+20040428-2 for CAN-2004-1002
>        Candidate for to be forced into testing, if the diff seems sane
>        to RMs. If not we should backport only the security fix to t-p-u.
I need to make a new release of ppp, and it will be targeted to both
testing and unstable. I do not need help (unless somebody wants to check
if I need to backport something from 2.4.3).
The package currently in unstable could be moved to testing too, but I
did not want to ask the RM to review it two times.

--
ciao,
Marco