Suggestion: Release sarge without security support

Hi,

it seems that the lack of security buildds is the biggest obstacle to
the sarge release.

Why can't we treat security support like a broken package, and remove
it if it isn't fixed by its maintainers?  I hate this approach as much
as the next guy, but it might be the only way to make progress with
the release, for the foreseeable future.  Security support could be
added in a point release, completely transparently to Debian users,
when the resources become available.

Florian