Re: Please hint mozilla-firefox

On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 01:09:57PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Andreas Barth wrote:
> > * Mike Hommey (mh@glandium.org) [041116 12:00]:
> > > Please hint mozilla-firefox for migration, so that locale packages which
> > > depend on older versions don't block it.
> >
> > The two issues with firefox are:
> > - out of date on sparc. We won't hint for that issue, but you need to
> >   wait till the build is done
>
> Didn't Mike say a couple of mails before that JoshK built the package on
> sparc?  It's probably in Incoming right now.  At least I'd expect the
> packages tehre...

It is. I've bumped the urgency of a couple of locale packages and added
a hint for mozilla-firefox; barring RC bugs, it should go into testing
tonight.

I've CCed the maintainers of the six locale packages that Andreas
removed, for their information. I realise that updated versions of
mozilla-firefox-locale-nb and mozilla-firefox-locale-pl are in incoming;
they should get back into testing reasonably quickly.