Re: Upload of GNOME 2.8 to unstable

Op di, 16-11-2004 te 00:51 +0100, schreef Sven Luther:
> I was also under the impression (from joeyh, but he did speak about .udebs),
> that it also affected priority of the autobuilders in some way, that is
> higher urgency packages get prioritized higher in the autobuilder queues.
>
> But naturally, this may be wrong.

It is. This is a myth which orignated due to the fact that my
wanna-build documentation at
http://people.d.o/~wouter/wanna-build-states used to say wanna-build
incorporates urgency in its ordering, but I was mistaken. It has been
fixed in the mean time, but it appears this is a myth which isn't easily
forgotten

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks