Re: Outdated packages for contrib/non-free

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:

As contrib/non-free maintainer you're yourself responsable for getting
your package rebuild on all the architectures you're supporting. Over
time, a lot of these packages have collected builds for none of the
lesser used architectures, and now often nobody seems to really care
about these packages for these architectures anymore, holding up
progress to sarge this way.

phylip: alpha arm hppa ia64 m68k powerpc s390 sparc
There is only s390 remaining and I tried several times on debian-devel
how I could build the package on this architecture.  I'm unable to
login to raptor and trex with gpg key authentication.

Any help is welcome

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de