please exclude vips7.8 and nip from sarge

Please remove vips7.8 and nip from sarge.  vips 7.10 and nip2 have
been released, and after discussion with upstream, we have decided not
to include the older versions in sarge.  I have uploaded (through a
sponsor) vips7.10 and nip2 and am hoping they will make it into the
override file in time for the freeze, but either way, we don't want to
have to support the older version.

RC bugs have been filed against both source packages to keep them out
of sarge.  The binary packages are libvips7.8{,-dev,-tools,-doc} and
nip.  (Incidentally, RC bug 278820 filed against libvips7.8 is not
present in libvips7.10, but the FTBFS of nip2 on 64-bit systems is
likely to still be there.)

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>
http://www.ql.org/q/