Re: Please remove lingoteach packages from testing

Martin,

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 07:32:20PM +0100, Martin Godisch wrote:
> Please remove the following packages from testing:

> liblingoteach
> lingoteach-lesson
> lingoteach-sound
> lingoteach-ui

> These packages are up for adoption and I don't know whether
> there will be a maintainer when sarge is stable.

Please file a serious bug against the package documenting your belief that
this package does not currently belong in a stable release, to ensure that
the package won't sneak back into testing the next time britney runs.

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer