Re: Please review openssh 1:3.8.1-8.sarge.1

>   * This will ask a question of anyone who installed fresh with 1:3.8p1-2 or
>     later and then upgraded. Sorry about that ... for this reason, the
>     default answer is to leave ChallengeResponseAuthentication enabled.

Is this the same change that happened in unstable and triggered some
outdating to translation (I just sent the French update) ?

If so, the updates you receive for unstable may also apply to
sarge...and thus another upload targeted to sarge could be made in a
few days.