Re: Please push shadow to testing

> > Release Team, can you please consider pushing this package to sarge?
>
> How well-tested are the installer-related changes here?  If the upload
> to unstable is the first widespread testing they've gotten, I'd prefer
> to let the package age a bit before pushing it through.

The patch was tested by Joey before posting it. I applied it without
modification.

Since then, I have run a few automated AND non automated installs with
either the root password preseeded or not. Nothing broke up.

The package will be tested by all people using D-I netboot or
businesscard builds and pointing to unstable rather than testing.

I suggest we leave maybe a few days with the package in unstable,
allowing people using unstable to report bugs. The goal is having it in
for the release, so the timeline mostly depends on the release
timeline.

On the other hand, the sooner the package goes in testing, the sooner
it receives more testing, because most D-I installation testers use
testing as target because thisis the default setting.