Re: pgp5i

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 03:06:58PM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> Can you explain what is pgp5 able to do which gnupg and the IDEA plugin
> do not support?

In theory, nothing. Some people on debian-security thought gpg had
problems with some keys, but couldn't cite anything concrete.

However, people are using pgp, and one user mailed me to thank me for
maintaining it, so I'm happy to keep maintaining it (at least once the
non-US/non-free queue is fixed).

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb@nessie.mcc.ac.uk - http://nessie.mcc.ac.uk/~ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA