Re: Help needed building rosegarden4 in testing-proposed-updates for mips and alpha

Hi Enrique,

* Enrique Robledo Arnuncio (era@debian.org) [041008 01:35]:
> Version 0.9.9-0sarge1 of the rosegarden4 package has built
> successfully in all architectures but alpha and mips.
>
> I guess this is related to the lack of autobuilders. Could someone
> give it a kick?

we know that we have a problem with mips and alpha autobuilders for
testing-proposed-updates. I'm sorry for not being able to deliver better
news to you currently, but that's the status. Also, please don't try to
binary NMU packages in testing-proposed-updates, as we need to be able
to autobuild packages in sarge, as we need that later for security
uploads etc. We are keeping and will keep an eye on that problem.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/