Please let current aboot(-cross|-base) enter Sarge

Hello,
please let aboot 0.9b-3 propagate to Sarge. The changes are almost
completely documentation changes (e.g., translations which I really
like to see in Sarge and added a missing man page).

The following code changes have happenend:

*)Endian-Fix for Isomarkboot
*)Very small code fixes to get aboot compile with gcc 3.4, partially
  also in TESTING code not normally build.
*)netabootwrap now outputs own name instead of bootp.

Full changelog below, if more details needed please tell.

Thanks!

       Helge

P.S. Please CC: me as I am not subscribed.

Changes:
 aboot (0.9b-3) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Synced man pages with upstream: aboot.conf.sgml, aboot.sgml,
     abootconf.sgml, e2writeboot.8, isomarkboot.sgml, sdisklabel.sgml,
     swriteboot.8.
   * Took german translation of man pages from upstream.
   * Minor code issues synced from upstream CVS (partially for testing
     builds). Closes: #258594.
   * Include patch to make isomarkboot endian-safe. Thanks to Steve McIntyre,
     Closes: #253846.
   * Add netabootwrap man page (english and german).
   * Fix netabootwrap so that it stops claiming to be bootp.

--
Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.               Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de
                       gpg signed mail preferred