Re: OOImpress unusable : Please Do something about bug #273298 #273335

Rene Engelhard wrote:
Hi,

Eric Valette wrote:

No. There is color (and just color) formatting bugs and for the "normal"
formatting you still could use the buttons. I agree that this is a really
annoying bug and this somehow needs to be fixed but it does not render
_the whole application_ unusable which is the definition of grave.

No that not true. Whole characters Selection/Operation is completely broken as 1) the Character menu segfault as soon as you want something on the second or third menu items,
	2) selection is forgotten when you open the color menu,

I just quickly tested whether the bug applied on my sarge box with unstable chroot
which I do use for work. Both bugs do not appear there.

On my sarge laptop those problems are there, though :(.

Just to be sure you have noticed : I'm running unstable on my both machines and yes the bug is there...

--
   __
  /  `                   	Eric Valette

Tel: +33 (0)2 99 85 26 76	Fax: +33 (0)2 99 85 26 76
E-mail: eric.valette@free.fr