Re: OOImpress unusable : Please Do something about bug #273298 #273335

martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Eric Valette <eric.valette@free.fr> [2004.10.02.1758 +0200]:
> > OK you have problems, I have mines and I depend on Impress for
> > a lot of things. If debian, as an organization, is not capable of
> > aggregating enough people on this _important_ software,
>
> I consider OOo to be absolutely unimportant.
>
> Who get's to say what's important and what's not?

All packages that are included in sarge (and have some users) are
important?

OOo gets a lot of press and many people are using it, so there's at
least some degree of importance.

We can always use patches that correct problems and fix bug reports.

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        -- Linus Torvalds