Re: libselinux missing, why?

On Sat, Sep 18, 2004 at 03:40:32PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> The binaries may have been lost in transit, or they may just be waiting
> to be signed.  The party to contact is arm@buildd.debian.org (cc:ed).

Since I wrote that message, someone rebuilt libselinux on arm (the
current buildd web page reports a successful build on Sept. 18) but
again, the package *still* has not been uploaded.

I understand that there was an issue concerning some build machines
that were not approved (this affected some m68k packages).  Is that
an issue here?