Re: I need help getting Mozilla FIrefox 0.9.3-5 into testing

On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 08:37:53PM -0400, Eric Dorland wrote:
> If you take a look at
> http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=mozilla-firefox I'm in
> pretty good shape. However, I definitely need
> mozilla-firefox-locale-es and mozilla-firefox-locale-gl removed from
> testing before the new version will go in.

Hinted for removal, since mozilla-firefox looks like it's ready to go
tomorrow.

> The other problem is that I build depend on the version of binutils in
> unstable. I thought the testing scripts did not consider the
> build-depends, but if they do that could pose a problem as well.

Build-Depends are not evaluated by the testing scripts, though it's
important that missing build deps be taken care of prior to release.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer