kernel-image-2.6.8-amd64_2.6.8-2_i386.changes still in NEW

Hello,

In order to complete the minimal amd64 support in sarge, consisting of
amd64-libs, gcc-3.4 with 64bit support and a 64bit kernel running the
i386 32bit userland, we need this kernel package to be added to the
archive and migrate into testing as soon as possible.

While amd64-libs and gcc-3.4 already are in testing, the kernel-image
package is sitting in NEW since August 25th.

Is there anything we can do to help speed things up?

Kind regards
Frederik Schueler

--
ENOSIG