proposed gpm uploads to testing-proposed-updates

Hi,

There is an RC bug on sarge's gpm package, it has some other FTBFS
bugs. We have prepared two alternative uploads, one with the minimal
required changes and another one with low-risk stuff that would be
very nice to have in sarge and that's the one we would prefer.

The prefered patch is accumulative to the required one.

Find them on:

	<http://people.debian.org/~guillem/gpm/>

So we are asking for aproval to upload one of the proposed
changesets to testing-proposed-updates.

I'm in a hurry, so if I've left something Peter will correct or
expand.

regards,
on behalf of the gpm team,
guillem