Re: FTFBS in sarge

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 06:39 pm, Bastian Blank wrote:
> I've done a test build of sarge.  About 250 arch any packages failes to build.
>
> I attached the lists of packages which failes because of
> - generic errors,
> - non-resolvable Build-Depends.
>
> The lists are not completely accurate as one buildd built against sid by
> accident. Also a lot of builds fails because of an uninstallable gcc.
>
> The logs of the failed builds will be available after I got some sleep.

  Based on the logs you posted, noteedit fails to build because of #264683,
which is fixed in unstable by tse3 0.2.7-5 and in sarge by noteedit 2.7.1-0sarge1.
tse3 has been waiting on the m68k buildd, but it appears that it was finally
built on m68k today, so hopefully it can move into sarge and clear this up.

  Daniel

|              "It is said that someone at a party once asked                 |
|               the famous philosopher Ly Tin Weedle, 'why                    |
|               are you here?', and the reply took three years."              |
|                -- Terry Pratchett                                           |
\----------------- The Turtle Moves! -- http://www.lspace.org ----------------/