Re: FTFBS in sarge

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, Bastian Blank wrote:

> I've done a test build of sarge.  About 250 arch any packages failes to build.

You mention apache in the list, but it works here. Please either you add
the failure logs or tell us exactly what is your environment.

Env: fresh sarge chroot on i386

apt-get source apache
apt-get build-dep apache
dpkg-buildpackage -B -b

[snip]

dpkg-genchanges: binary-only upload - not including any source code
dpkg-buildpackage: binary only upload (no source included)

Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.