Re: packages in contrib/non-free depending on java etc.

* Andreas Barth (aba@not.so.argh.org) [040828 12:38]:
> IMHO, the following packages should be pushed to testing. I'm however
> not 100% sure if this really works in all cases, or if ftp-master is
> needed sometimes (and also, IMHO the best solution would be to apply
> the invent-patch to britney).
> [...]

> force mplayerplug-in/1.02-3
> # Section: contrib/games
> # 11 days old (needed 10 days)
> # filler/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: j2re1.3 | j2re1.4 | java2-runtime

> [...]

On a second thought, it seems that this won't work. If the package is
already in testing, a easy could help. If it is not, I think that it
won't go in (as this would get the uninstallability-count up), except
by either manual action by ftp-master, using the (not implemented)
invent- or the (also not implemented) set-hint.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/