Re: Outdated packages for contrib/non-free

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 12:02:34PM +0200, Michael Piefel wrote:
> Am Fr, den 27.08.2004 schrieb Jeroen van Wolffelaar um 2:47:
> > lgrind: alpha arm hppa s390 sparc
>
> For LGrind, the only fix - apart from me taking over maintainership - is
> so tiny that I didn't push it. I'd be happy with different versions of
> LGrind in sarge for different architectures. If that's not possible,
> drop what you have to drop.

In sarge, the versions MUST be in sync. So you have the choice:

a) 3.67-1 in sarge for nine architectures
b) possibly 3.67-2 in sarge, but only for five architectures (i.e.,
without the above-named ones, but including mips, which is new in sid)

Please choose, and note I don't make promises about (b), just a 'best
effort', if it fails, you'll have option (a) anyway. If it succeeds, (b)
will include also any architectures that you can manage to get build too
in time.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar