Please remove jpilot-mail from testing

Hello,

jpilot-mail is blocking new versions of jpilot and other jpilot plugins
from entering testing/sarge.

I would like to see jpilot-mail (I am the maintainer) removed from testing:
- still waiting for compilation on arm and mips (after 23 days)
- I would like to see the migration of jpilot from unstable to testing
  so that I can try (but it may already be too late) to upload a new
  version of jpilot with a l10n bug corrected
- I raised the severity of bug #241324 so that jpilot-mail does not
  enter testing again without a correct fix

Thanks,

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        Ludovic.Rousseau@free.fr
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le camembert, L.R. --