Re: regarding http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=253349

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 12:49:26PM -0400, Walter Tautz wrote:
> I hope the most recent fix the maintainer has made gets into  sarge.
> How does this process work? Is there something I can do to help?

The most recent version of pyopengl failed to build on m68k.

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=pyopengl&ver=2.0.1.08-4&arch=m68k&stamp=1092792381&file=log&as=raw

You could help by reporting this failure to the package maintainer so
that it can be looked at.  (It looks like a possible transient failure
or a bug in another package, but it at least requires more
investigation.)

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek